🏃♀️Our Neighborhood Workout Group (South/Southwest Austin) is celebrating 5 Years together the 1st Saturday in March! 🏃♂️ Join us!!!
FREE + FUN | ALL Ages & ALL Fitness levels are welcome AND we are 👶Family Friendly! 👧 We hope you will come out for the exercise, Strong Man Photo Booth, Games, Prizes, Snacks, Smoothies or Coffee! Knowing our community makes for a safer neighborhood and a more fun neighborhood!
Led, as always, by our fearless guide and leader, Anne Sharp Hoberer who specializes in community fitness and personal training.
Saturday, March 2nd @ 9.30 am – 11.30 am
Boone Elementary Basketball Court (8101 Croftwood)
More about this neighborhood workout group.
We are located in South/Southwest Austin TX and we have had visitors all the way from Round Rock! All are welcome!
Keep the fitness rolling with Sharp Fitness & our South & Southwest Austin neighborhood work out group. It’s free. It’s fun. It’s fit for all ages and fitness levels. Make a friend or two and check out the neighborhood! Fitness is a passion of mine – along with having fun with new people! You can get more specifics about the workout details on my website KimberlyMurphree.com/meetup
Start your weekend off right with Community Focused Fitness that’s guaranteed to make you sweat and get your endorphins pumping. Kids and Adults of all ages are welcome on the 1st Saturday @ 9.30 am at the basketball court at Boone Elementary. Anne with Sharp Fitnes tailors Saturday’s workout for ALL Fitness Levels and it’s a blast. Sharp Fitness provides bootcamp style group workout classes, community family workout classes and obstacle race training teams.
To find out more about Sharp Fitness: Community Focused Fitness and to contact Anne Sharp go to http://sharpfitnessaustin.com.
Prizes | Refreshments | Snacks | Learning Topic
So what do you have to lose? Bring a mat or a towel and a friend and Come Getcha Some!
For more information contact the sponsor, Kimberly Murphree with Sky Realty at 512.751.7907 or Kimberly@KimberlyMurphree.com with any questions.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? No, the class is tailored to all fitness levels for men, women and children. We have babies up to oldies!
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Its on a city bus route and there is a huge parking lot at the school.
- What can I bring into the event? Bring as many friends or family as you want, water and a yoga mat or towel.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Call, text or email Kimberly Murphree at 512-751-7907, Kimberly@KimberlyMurphree.com or Anne Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.203.5968.
- What’s the refund policy? It is Free.
- Do I have to bring a printed ticket to the event? No.